26TH Annual Congress
Allergy Society of South Africa
26th Annual Congress
The Boardwalk Hotel Port Elizabeth
14 - 17 September 2017
CLICK HERE TO SUBMIT ABSTRACT
AbstractThe committee invites the submission of abstracts for oral and e-poster presentations.
The closing date for the submission of abstract is the 2nd of June .
Registrars are specifically invited to present.
All abstracts must be submitted via the allergysa.org website (www.allergysa.org)
All appropriately submitted abstracts will be reviewed by the Scientific Committee.
Authors must indicate their preference for oral and or e-poster presentation, but the final decision rests with the scientific committee.
All abstracts received will be acknowledged, and authors will be sent acceptance or rejection letters by the 28th of July 2017
Travel Grants will be available, specifically for registrars and junior researches who wishes to present their work.
Please note that authors of accepted abstracts must be registered delegates.
INSTRUCTIONS TO AUTHORS1. Each abstract must clearly state the following:
- Abstract title
- Name and list of author(s). The name of the presenting author must appear first in the list of authors.
- Affiliations of author(s).
- Contact details of first author (telephone numbers, e‐mail address, etc.).
- Preferred format of presentation (oral or e-poster).
3. The body of the text must not exceed 450 words (this is excluding the information listed in point 1).
4. Please adhere to the following format:
- Introduction: should be brief and informative and state the aim of the study;
- Methods: include description of subjects and research methodology;
- Results: outline the findings of the study supported by statistics as appropriate. Do not use figures, graphs or tables in the abstract. The data provided must be sufficient to permit peer review of the abstract;
- Conclusion: provide summary and relevance of the main findings.